SEARCH

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Menu #54

I'm having issues uploading pics to my computer right now and I'm hoping to have it resolved by tomorrow.  For now, here's this week's menu.

Monday:  Leftovers

Tuesday:  Meatball Zucchini Boats/tomato-sweet pepper orzo/spinach-arugula salad
This time I seasoned the meatballs with Mexican flavors and topped them with salsa when they came out of the oven.  They were delicious!

Wednesday:  Grilled Hot Dogs/3-bean chili/grilled potato wedges

Thursday:  Chicken Pad Thai/edamame

Friday:  Pizza Delivery or Out to Pizza

Saturday:  Spanakopita Burgers in whole-wheat pitas w/ cucumber-yogurt sauce/couscous salad/fruit salad
I've been meaning to post this recipe and I plan to next week.  This is a great burger made with ground turkey, spinach, & feta.  It's delicious & healthy!

Sunday:  Housewarming Party #2!  BBQ Tri-Tip & Grilled Salmon or Shrimp/cucumber-tomato salad/BLT pasta salad/rolls/make-your-own sundae bar


No comments:

Post a Comment