SEARCH

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Menu #75



Hello!  How’s everybody’s week going?  Ours has been uneventful so far but that’s just fine with me.  We have a lot going on in the next couple weeks with X-man’s 6th birthday approaching, the beginning of baseball season, and another catering gig.  This is sort of the calm before the storm!

On to this week’s menu. . .

Monday:  Grilled Salmon/grilled asparagus/scallion-lime couscous

Tuesday:  Turkey Pot Pie & salad
I used up turkey that’s been stored away  in the freezer since we deep fried it on Christmas Eve, and it was magnificent!  That’s a picture of the pretty pot pie above.  Laddie prefers a darker crust, so I broil it for a couple minutes at the very end to give it that deep color.  I’ll share the recipe with you later this week (hopefully!). 

Wednesday:  Leftovers
We have a birthday party at the park after school tomorrow, so I think leftovers will be all I have energy for at the end of the day. 

Thursday:  Chicken Pad Thai/edamame/mandarin oranges

Friday:  Cheese Tortellini w/ vodka sauce/salad/garlic-parmesan bread
Xavier’s new fave…tortellini!  He can’t get enough of the stuff!

Saturday:  Grilled Cheeseburgers & baked fries

Sunday:  Pigs in a Blanket & creamy asparagus soup
I saved all the ends of the asparagus from Monday night’s dinner and I’m going to use them up in the soup for this night. 


Wishing everyone a week full of good food & great health!  J

No comments:

Post a Comment