SEARCH

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Menu #40




Happy Birthday to my beautiful baby boy!!!  He turned 5 today…where does the time go???  I’m a day late posting the menu because I’ve been busy with his birthday preparations.  I decorated the house last night with balloons & streamers, so he’d wake up to a fun-filled “Birthday House.”  He was thrilled when he woke up to all the decorations this morning.  I also made that cool Legos cake for his classroom birthday lunch, and then made cake pops for his birthday movie tonight.  His birthday party is going to be at the movie theater for a viewing of Wreck It Ralph.  I made gift bags for all his guests that are filled with Xavier’s favorite movie treats along with a cake pop and a glow bracelet so I can spot all our kids easily in the dark.  J    


Well, I must get going to head for the theater.  Here’s this week’s menu. . .

Wednesday:  X-man’s Birthday Dinner Request—Mac n Cheese/garlic bread/ carrot sticks
Of course. . .

Thursday:  Chicken Enchiladas/refried beans/Mexican rice/salsa/guacamole
A friend’s family is coming into town and he asked if I could please make him this dinner to serve when they arrive.  It sounded good, so we’re having the same thing.  J

Friday:  Legoland???
This was supposed to be Xavier’s 5th birthday gift from us but it’s supposed to rain.  L  I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

Saturday:  Grilled Chicken Sausage/grilled potato wedges/pepper-onion kabobs

Sunday:  Sausage & Pepper Pizza/salad
Using leftovers from last night.

Monday:  Beef Stroganoff/whole-wheat egg noodles/peas & pearl onions

Tuesday:  Orange Chicken/steamed brown rice/stir-fry asparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment