SEARCH

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Menu #46

Blazei Shrooms

I’m feeling a bit under the weather today, so I’m going to get right to business.  This week’s menu. . .

Tuesday:  Chicken Noodle Soup/crusty bread

Wednesday:  Stuffed Artichokes/almond mushroom risotto
Didn’t get to this on Monday because I just wasn’t feeling too well, so I’m putting it off til this day in hopes that I’m feeling better.  I found these great almond mushrooms at the Farmer’s Market, and I can’t wait to use them.  They are also called Blazei mushrooms and have a great almond aroma & flavor.  This should work really well in a risotto. 

Thursday:  3-Bean & Beef Chili/cornbread

Friday:  Grilled Hot Dogs/leftover chili/grilled potato wedges

Sat-Sun:  ???
Laddie may be going out of town on business, so the weekend’s menu is up in the air.


No comments:

Post a Comment