SEARCH

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Whole Roasted Cauliflower w/ honey-dijon dressing



I have never been a big cauliflower fan, but that hasn’t stopped me from cooking it.  I’ve tried eating it a gazillion different ways, but until now the only way I could handle eating cauliflower was if it was fried, wrapped in bacon, or baked in cheese sauce.  I know this is cheating though, because there really isn't any vegetable I wouldn't eat using these methods!  I’ve been seeking a healthy alternative that I actually could enjoy and, I’m happy to say, I’ve found it…roasted whole cauliflower w/ honey-dijon dressing!  It couldn’t be easier.  Now, I’m on the hunt for a fennel recipe I’ll actually enjoy. . .  : /

Whole Roasted Cauliflower w/ honey-dijon dressing


1 head of cauliflower
Olive oil
S&P
Honey-dijon dressing

Preheat oven to 350.

Set the cauliflower in a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, season with S&P, & roast uncovered for 45 minutes.  Drizzle immediately with the dressing so that it has time to soak into the cauliflower before serving.  For the dressing, I just mixed together 2 T olive oil w/ 1/2 T honey & 1 T dijon.

Serve whole at the table.  It’s tender enough to cut into with a spoon…delish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment