SEARCH

Monday, June 18, 2012

Menu #7

We just got back from a lazy weekend at the Green Valley Lake cabin, and I’m still in that mind set so I’m filling this week’s menu with easy & quick dishes.    

Monday:  Roasted Red Pepper-Tomato Soup w/ grilled cheese sandwiches
Never got to this last week…

Tuesday:  Shrimp Tacos w/ guacamole & green rice

Wednesday:  Leftovers for boys…Book Club for me
I just finished reading Tina Fey’s Bossypants for book club.  The book had me laughing out loud, and I can’t wait to talk about it!  I’m going to take something to munch on while we’re chatting, but I just haven’t decided what yet.

Thursday:  Pasta w/ marinara & turkey meatballs and salad
For the meatballs, I make a huge batch on one of my big energetic days and freeze them so I can use them up on my lazy or hectic days.  ;-) 

Friday:  Crock-Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches w/ horseradish coleslaw & corn on the cob
On this day, Xavier is having a Slip n Slide playdate!  We’ll be serving cream cheese & jam mini sandwiches, pasta salad w/ bacon, peas, & corn (Xavier’s fave), and berry-yogurt popsicles…yummy! 

Saturday:  Grilled BBQ Chicken w/ cucumber-tomato salad & baked potatoes w/ Greek yogurt & scallions

Sunday:  Storm Game!
Heading to the ballpark with some friends to watch Storm baseball, so it will be hot dogs, nachos, cracker jacks, and beer…yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment