SEARCH

Monday, September 24, 2012

Menu #21



Look at those two...aren't they cute?  Even with the goofy faces; actually mostly because of the goofy faces!  Xavier had a sleepover with Cousin Kennedy and he was thrilled as usual.  They played games, watched movies, and did art projects all day and had a blast.  They really do get along so well and it's great to watch (most of the time).  :-) 

As for our weekly menu, I had a bit of a cooking block and it was really hard for me to get this menu together.  I think it may be because of the mixed signals in my brain about wanting to start cooking Fall foods like soups & roasting & baking but being stuck with 90+ degree weather.  L  I may change it around since I’m not entirely enthused about it, but for now here it is . . .

Monday:  Veg Burgers w/ oven fries & fruit kabobs

Tuesday:  Chicken Parmesan w/ spaghetti squash, salad, & garlic bread

Wednesday:  Asian Veg & Noodles w/ chicken pot stickers

Thursday:  Turkey-Bacon-Swiss Panini w/ veg salad & fruit salad

Friday:  Beer Can Chicken (or “Dancing Chicken” as The Shinn Family refers to it) w/ black bean-corn salad & foil packet potatoes

Saturday:  Leftovers
Going wine tasting for a friend’s birthday, so most likely Pops will be putting dinner together for us.  J

Sunday:  BBQ Chicken Pizza w/ salad
I’m going to use the leftover Beer Can Chicken for this pizza, and I’m also grilling the pizza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment