SEARCH

Monday, October 1, 2012

Menu #22

Well, it’s another week of ridiculous heat in the Temecula Wine Country…estimated 104 degrees today!  So, I’m still having a bit of a cooking block since I’m dying for Fall weather to arrive.  This week I decided to make the menu planning a family affair and got input from both my guys, and here it is. . .

Monday:  Beer Can Chicken on the grill w/ grilled potato wedges & cheesy zucchini
Didn’t get to the chicken last week…

Tuesday:  Stuffed Salmon w/ wild rice pilaf & salad
This was Laddie’s input.

Wednesday:  Chicken Quesadillas w/ pinto beans & apple slices
I’m using the leftover chicken for these quesadillas, and I’m making a large batch of pinto beans in the crock pot.

Thursday:  BBQ Chicken Pizza & salad
I’m using the last of the leftover chicken for this pizza also.

Friday:  Breakfast for Dinner—Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, & Fruit
This was X-man’s input.

Saturday:  Dinner Out

Sunday:  Spanakopita Burgers in pitas w/ couscous-chickpea salad
This is another one of Laddie’s requests.  These really are tasty burgers.  I got the recipe years ago from a Rachel Ray show.  I use ground turkey and add caramelized onions & garlic with spinach & feta cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment