SEARCH

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Menu #34




Go San Francisco 49ers!!!  I am absolutely elated about the 49ers going to Super Bowl!!!  I know this a food blog, but I’ve been a fan for a long time and I can’t hold it in!  Now to figure out the Super Bowl Party menu, but until then here's this week's. . .

Tuesday:  Red Beans & Rice w/ cornbread muffins
Didn’t get to this last week because we went to our friends’ house to watch the playoffs.

Wednesday:  Cheese Pizza on whole wheat dough w/ salad

Thursday:  Breakfast for Dinner—Oatmeal Pancakes w/ fruit salad & turkey sausage
Xavier requested pancakes for dinner some time this week.  I’m going to make these super yummy & healthy oatmeal pancakes that use apple sauce instead of oil and I also add raisins & finely chopped walnuts.  I’ll post about them later.  J

Friday:  Out to sushi w/ the girls! 
The boys will probably eat leftovers! 

Saturday:  Mushroom Barley Risotto w/ salad & crusty bread
This is a slow-cooker recipe, and it’s my first time using it.  I’ll let you know how it goes.

Sunday:  Beef Stew w/ crusty bread
My mom-in-law gave me a super nice Dutch oven for Christmas, and this will be my first time using it! 

Monday:  Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment