SEARCH

Monday, October 22, 2012

Menu #25


We have decided to start a new Halloween tradition this year…cookies & witch’s brew left for the ghosts & goblins on Halloween Eve.  Xavier loves anything that involves cookies, so he’s thrilled about this idea!  I just added some blueberry simple syrup to milk, and voila we have witch’s brew.  J

We have a very busy week ahead of us, so our menu this week is short.  We are leaving to Visalia to help my mom move into her new house.  This is also the weekend of my brother’s twin’s baby shower…I can’t believe he’s having twins! 

Monday:  Crab Cakes w/ remoulade slaw
Never got to these last week…

Tuesday:  Chicken Tortilla Soup w/ corn tortilla quesadillas
I’m using leftover chicken for the soup along with any vegetables leftover from last week.

Wednesday:  Leftovers

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday:  Visalia!    

No comments:

Post a Comment