SEARCH

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Menu #12



Tomato-Red Pepper Soup


This week is filled with simple, quick dinners because I have a lot going on this week, and here it is…

Monday:  Big Salad w/ Steak, Blue Cheese, & Red Wine Vinaigrette served w/ wheat rolls
I’m using up leftover tri tip for these salads along with any leftover vegetables. 

Also on this morning, Xavier is having a fence painting playdate.  I’m filling buckets with water and tinting them with food dye.  The kids will paint the fence with it, and it comes right off with water!  Then, we’ll all have a picnic in the backyard.

Tuesday:  Parmesan Fish Sticks w/ homemade potato chips & carrot sticks served with yogurt-herb dip
Once again, I'm going to attempt making potato chips with my new Pampered Chef microwave potato chip maker.  The first attempt didn’t quite work out because I didn’t cut them thin enough.  I’ll post about them later this week along with the yogurt-herb dip and parmesan fish sticks.  J 

Wednesday:  BLTs on whole-grain bread w/ Tomato-Red Pepper Soup 

Thursday:  Panko Chicken Cutlets w/ ratatouille & whole-wheat pasta

Friday:  Chicken Wraps w/ ratatouille pasta salad
I’m using all leftovers from Thursday night—the chicken for the wraps and making a pasta salad with the chilled ratatouille and pasta. 

Saturday:  Eat Out

Sunday:  BBQ Chicken w/ grilled corn on the cob & leftover pasta salad

No comments:

Post a Comment